Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce
ESBY Award Nominations 2017
Hilton Garden Inn
Holiday Inn Express
Manteo Furniture and Appliance
The Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce is requesting nominations
for the 2017 ESBY
(Entrepreneur & Small Business of the Year) Awards.
The Following Awards Will Be Presented:
Solopreneur (1 Employee)
Home-Based Business (3 or Less Employees)
Small Business (10 or Less Employees)
Small Business (11-50 Employees).
Winners will be recognized at the
Entrepreneur and Small Business Celebration Luncheon
to be held Tuesday, June 6, 2017
• Be a member in good standing of the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce AND
have been in business in the area for a minimum of two consecutive years (since 2014).
• Demonstrate a commitment to the community and describe your ability to overcome obstacles.
• Complete the application questions: (1) Business History/Description, (2) Keys to Success,
(3) Community Involvement and (4) Reason for Nomination
A business may be selected to receive an award more than once as long as it has been at least five (5) years since they received award.
All 2017 Business of the Month Winners are automatically entered into the ESBY Awards.
• Submit Application by 5:00 p.m. April 28, 2017
Completed applications should be submitted
to the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce,
ATTN: Karen Brown at email@example.com
or mail to PO Box 1757. Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948.
Use our on-line form
or download as an Adobe Acrobat Reader file.