AC & Heating - Amazing Opportunity to Leverage your HVAC Career!
Job Location: Kill Devil Hills
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of the Outer Banks is searching for a Service Manager to join their team in Kill Devil Hills, NC.
Enjoy the beach life in a very stable career where you will be managing a very experienced team that will make your job easier and help you earn greater income. Imagine having the environment of a smaller locally owned organization with the support and stability of one of the largest heating and air conditioning companies in the nation.
Relocation assistance may be available for a well-qualified candidate. With sunny skies, nice beaches, little traffic (compared to metropolitan areas) and great schools, why wouldn’t you want to live here?
As a member of the One Hour Air team, you can expect:
- High earning potential – Compensation range of $75,000 - $100,000 annually, plus profit sharing.
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, retirement with company match, disability & life insurances, vacation time, company phone & tablet
- Company supplied take home vehicle,
- Some of the best training in the industry! – One Hour provides industry leading training on-line and in-house to grow your skills.
- Security – No need to worry about slow periods during the year - they have thousands of service agreements lined up to keep you busy.
- Great environment – over 14,000 sq. ft. of modern office/warehouse space
- Relocation assistance may be available to well-qualified candidates.
- Proven people management experience
- Experience monitoring performance of up to 10 technicians in a service based business
- Management experience with an HVAC company is preferred!
Call now (252) 441-1740 or e-mail your information to : firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.