AC & Heating Service Technician. Amazing Opportunity to Leverage your HVAC Career!
Job Location: Outer Banks Area Wide
Recharge Your Career!
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your HVAC career as a member of the well-known One Hour Heating & Air team!
You’ll enjoy some of the best training in the industry, high earning potential, great work/life balance, a state-of-the-art office and warehouse space, your own well stocked service truck, paperless ticketing, and opportunities for advancement down the road.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is searching for full time experienced Residential or Commercial HVAC Service Technicians in Kill Devil Hills, NC.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- High earning potential – Compensation range of $52,000 - $62,000 annually, plus SPIFs and profit sharing.
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, retirement with company match, disability & life insurances, vacation time (1 week after 1st year, 2 weeks after 2nd year, 3 weeks after 5 years), company phone & tablet, take home vehicle, tool accounts (company splits the cost with you, and you can pay your share over time).
- Some of the best training in the industry! – One Hour provides industry leading training on-line and in-house to grow your skills.
- Your own take home service truck – Well stocked with the majority of the parts you need, plus you can dispatch from home.
- Security – No need to worry about slow periods during the year - they have thousands of service agreements lined up to keep you busy.
- Great environment – No need to go into the office every day, with paperless ticketing and dispatching on your tablet. Plus with a 14,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse space, they have most of the parts you will need for your jobs, plus a parts runner to bring them to you!
- On Call After Hours – How does one day a week sound? Wouldn’t you like an additional $20-$100 for every after hours call you run? Call us we have a place for you!
- Relocation assistance may be available to well-qualified candidates.
If you have proven experience as a residential or commercial HVAC technician, we want to hear from you.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Call (252) 441-1740 or email your information directly to One Hour at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.