AC Installation Technician
Job Location: Outer Banks Area Wide
Are You Ready To Recharge Your Career?
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your HVAC career as a member of the Nationally Acclaimed One Hour Heating and Air team!
One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning is adding another experienced Residential HVAC Installation Technician for full time employment at their locally owned Kill Devil Hills, NC location.
You’ll join one of the best HVAC teams in the industry and you'll enjoy some of the best training available, great earning potential, great work/life balance. They have a state-of-the-art office, sheet metal and duct board fabrication shop, large warehouse space and opportunities for advancement.
As a member of the One Hour team, you can expect:
- High earning potential – Compensation range of $42,000 - $52,000 annually based on experience qualifications, plus great piece work pay for residential equipment replacement.
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, retirement with company match, disability and life insurance, vacation time, company phone and tool account (the company splits the cost with you, and you can pay your share over time).
- Some of the best training in the industry! – One Hour provides industry leading training on-line and in-house training to grow your skills.
- Security – No need to worry about slow periods during the year - they have thousands of service agreements lined up to keep you busy.
- Great environment – They have over 14,000 sq. ft. of office and fully stocked warehouse space. You won't have to waste your valuable time going to the parts house every day to get parts for your jobs.
- Personal Time Off - The company recognizes everyone has a family and occasionally needs time off to take care of personal matters, attend kid’s games, etc. and they are flexible with time off with proper notice.
If you have proven experience as a residential HVAC installation technician, they want to hear from you.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Contact them by calling 252-441-1740 or by emailing email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.