AC Service Technician
Job Location: Outer Banks Area Wide
One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning is adding another full time experienced Residential HVAC Service Technician for their locally owned Kill Devil Hills, NC location.
You’ll join one of the best HVAC teams in the industry and you'll enjoy some of the best training available, high earning potential, great work/life balance, a state-of-the-art office and warehouse space, your own well stocked installation vehicle and opportunities for advancement.
As a member of the One Hour team, you can expect:
• High earning potential – Compensation range of $52,000 - $62,000 annually, plus SPIFs for equipment upgrades, IAQ products and other accessories.
• Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, retirement with company match, disability and life
insurance, vacation time, company phone and tablet, tool accounts (company splits the cost with you, and you can pay your share over time).
• Some of the best training in the industry! – One Hour provides industry leading training on-line and in-house
to grow your skills.
• Your own take home service truck – Well stocked with the majority of the parts you need, plus you can
dispatch from home.
• Security – No need to worry about slow periods during the year - they have thousands of service agreements
lined up to keep you busy.
• Great environment – No need to go into the office every day, with paperless ticketing and dispatching on your
tablet. Plus with a 14,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse space, they have most of the parts you will need for your jobs, plus a parts runner to bring them to you!
• On Call After Hours – How does one day a week sound? Wouldn’t you like an additional $20-$100 for every
after hours call you run? Call us we have a place for you!
• Relocation assistance may be available to well-qualified candidates.
If you have proven experience as a residential HVAC technician, we want to hear from you.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Contact us by calling 252-441-1740 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.