ACCOUNTANT - TAX PREPARATION - Seasonal
Job Location: Kitty Hawk
At this time, the firm is looking for a SEASONAL TAX PREPARER to join our team for the 2020 tax season. We are located in Kitty Hawk and will offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Job responsibilities include:
- Analyze & interpret client provided tax documents to prepare Federal & State income tax returns
- Effective communication with clients, partners & staff at all levels concerning complex tax issues
- Limited consultation with business and individual clients
- Working extended days and hours throughout tax season
This position requires:
- Minimum of 2 years tax preparation experience; minimum of 1 year working in a public accounting firm
- Knowledge of U.S. & State income tax laws
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and QuickBooks
- Attention to detail & ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client services skills
For confidential consideration, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and updated resume to email@example.com No phone calls, please.