Job Location: Corolla
Corolla Classic Vacations by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is currently seeking a Full-time Accounting Clerk. The Accounting position will support the Director of Finance and General Manager with all of the Accounting and reporting requirements related to the property management/vacation rental company.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Reconciliation of deposits for daily credit card payments, application in V12 to batches processed by bank. Deposits of cash and check payments in accordance with trust requirements.
- Check, cash and credit card payment posting.
- Collection and reconciliation of all payable accounts receipts to ensure proper expense allocation. New vendor set up. Code invoices and check requests; obtain appropriate approvals, entry, submission and tracking of all AP in corporate AP Module.
- Bank and General Ledger Account Reconciliations.
- Perform month end closing activities. Review, analyze and upload financial information.
- Filing of all Finance/Accounting Dept. paperwork and other tasks or special projects as needed/assigned.
- Two years of practical experience in Accounting or vacation property management.
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel programs required; Sharepoint knowledge helpful.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and adapt to changing procedures and programs
Please visit www.ccvjobs.com to apply online or visit us on facebook. EOE