Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Location: Nags Head
Accounts Payable Specialist needed for a face paced vacation rental management company.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable professional.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Hands-on experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- Customer service orientation.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Reconcile, process and file a large volume of payables for multiple businesses.
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Follow proper payable procedures in ensuring that all payables are approved and coded by the appropriate staff member.
- Continue to improve the payment process.
- Maintain Vendor W-9, General Liability, and Workers Comp information.
- Maintain fleet vehicle information, current inspection, and registration information.
- Complete journal entries.
- Maintain credit card files for employee credit cards.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as required to support the Accounting Department.
This is a full-time position offering competitive pay and benefits.
Please reply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org