Air Handlers OBX HVAC Technician
Job Location: Harbinger
Air Handlers OBX, a division of Sun Realty, is seeking a full time, year-round technician to join its team.
The residential/commercial HVAC technician possesses the necessary skills and discipline to work independently, and accurately diagnose HVAC systems. This position requires weekend, holiday and on-call availability. Please review the list of minimum requirements, submit your resume, and complete our online application.
For over 38 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401k, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years' HVAC experience
- Valid Driver's license for a minimum of 5 years, clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Able to pass background and drug screening with clear and favorable results
- Universal Refrigerant CFC Certification
- Able to follow OSHA requirements, safety precautions per company procedures and policies
All qualified candidates' job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Opportunity Employment employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.