Air Handlers OBX HVAC Technician
Job Location: Harbinger
Air Handler's OBX, a division of Sun Realty, is seeking residential and commercial HVAC Technicians.
Residential/Commercial HVAC technician must possess the necessary skills and discipline to work independently, and accurately diagnose HVAC systems primarily in residential homes and some commercial establishments; while ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Hours: Full time. Ability to work hours (days/rotating schedule) – 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and on-call schedule as needed. Please review the list of minimum requirements, submit your resume, and complete our online application.
For over 38 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401k, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities and minimum requirements:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ HVAC experience.
- Valid Driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years, clean Motor Vehicle Record
- High school or equivalent, and trade school preferred
- Ablility to pass background investigation and drug screening with clear and favorable results
- Universal Refrigerant CFC Certification.
- Able to follow OSHA requirements, safety precautions per company procedures and policies.
- Ability to Install HVAC products in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specs
- Ability to meet all local codes & manufacturer standards for installs: refrigerant lines, condensate drains, and electrical wiring
- Ability to completes all job-related paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner and follows all supervisory prescribed installation guidelines.
- Able to follows standard company procedures to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the warehouse/inventory control department, and orders and coordinates with inventory control to replenish vehicle stock as needed.
You may apply on-line at: https://tinyurl.com/ya3q9b7y
-Or email: HR@SunRealtyNC.com
All qualified, candidates' job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Opportunity Employment employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.