Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Job Location: Corolla
Sun Realty is seeking a full time, year-round Assistant Housekeeping Manager for our Corolla office. The Assistant Housekeeping Manager provides Sun Realty’s home owners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction, insuring continuous delivery of excellence in every aspect of housekeeping management and services. This position requires weekend, holiday and on-call availability. Please review the list of minimum requirements, submit your resume and complete our online application.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in housekeeping/customer service
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation and current, active NC driver's license
- Leadership qualities, people skills, and strong work ethic
- Computer efficient in Microsoft Office: Word and Outlook
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
All qualified job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.