Assistant Rental Manager - Duck
Job Location: Duck
Sun Realty is seeking a full-time, year-round Assistant Rental Manager for our Duck office. The Assistant Rental Manager provides Sun Realty's homeowners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction, ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in hospitality and professionalism. Successful candidates will possess knowledge of the Outer Banks vacation rental and hospitality industries, present a professional image, have strong negotiating, organizational, and interpersonal skills, and be well adept at building successful, positive relationships. Schedules may vary and weekends/holidays are required.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- NC Real Estate Brokers License
- 2+ years proven experience in property management and/or hospitality vacation rental arena
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer proficiency including software experience in MS Office programs, Outlook, V12 and PropertyPlus
- Reliable, insured transportation and a valid, active NC driver’s license
- Local/Near Outer Banks resident
All qualified candidates' job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.