Assistant Retail Manager - Nags Head
Job Location: Nags Head
Kitty Hawk Kites has been teaching the world to fly since 1974. We strive to be the leading company in adventure recreation and retailing, by building a reputation for fun, and excellence through dedication to customer service, quality, safety, and value.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic Assistant Retail Manager for our Nags Head Kitty Hawk Kites store. This is a full-time, year round position.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Operate within the KHK Inc. core values, mission, and purpose statement
- Careful selection and training of staff.
- Maintaining correct amount of staff during various seasons and holidays.
- Attending appropriate company
- Supervision of staff.
- Maintaining the stores clean, safe, and attractive environment.
- Must be able to accurately prepare:
- Staff schedules
- Opening & closing reports
- Payroll reports.
- Sales documentation and reports.
- Marketing reports.
- Budget projections.
- Transfer forms and packing slips.
- Supervise Merchandising.
- Maintaining stock levels-check to see if items are back-stocked or available from another store.
- Making sure money is deposited daily.
- Keeping up with maintenance needs and make sure the store is kept up and taken care of.
- Assist buyer with feedback and current trends.
Our employees receive great company perks! There is room for growth, 40% discounts on store merchandise, free recreational rentals, and free/discounted recreational activities (hang-gliding, kiteboarding, parasailing, etc.). For more information, email email@example.com or apply now!