Business Development Representative
Job Location: Corolla
Corolla Classic Vacations by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is currently accepting applications for Business Development Representative. In this position, you will seek and identify prospective quality/targeted vacation rental inventory for Corolla Classic Vacations by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and pursue homeowners with approved marketing materials and presentation of rental management program.
Work with both the Area General Manager in Corolla to create, and then implement, effective Owner Recruitment campaign activities, helping generate the required volume of leads for the Corolla LOC to fulfill its Portfolio Plan recruitment targets each year. This person will make on-site visits to potential new owners and contracting and selling the business to them, using the business best practice. The role requires excellent sales and contracting skills and target driven focus. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- This position is tasked with a good knowledge of online and offline marketing, B2B functionality as well as generating and developing new ideas for the Corolla and Duck region in terms of Business Development.
- Strong operational understanding and building relationship with regional operation teams is important while driving key insights from homeowners and competitors alike. This role works hand in hand with the national BD team to ensure consistency of brand message and Lead Generation is executed.
- On-going contacting of Leads and on-site contracting visits across the Corolla and Duck areas.
- Communicating and reporting to BD team in Corolla - supporting with data and information.
- Campaign planning of all Lead Generation activity to deliver required volume of leads.
- Administration required to submit property dossiers for inclusion in the program.
- Specifying and overseeing the delivery of all printed and on-line material for BD needs – in conjunction with support from the Corolla Marketing team.
- Maintain regional relevancy by working closely with Revenue Management when required.
- The role demands regular regional travel across the contracting territory of Currituck and Dare County and neighboring resorts as required. There will also be an occasional requirement to visit the Kitty Hawk office in order to participate in team meetings for BD responsibilities
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal effectively by remote interaction with a varied team of colleagues/professionals.
- Experience in selling and negotiation and understanding of being deadline driven.
- High energy levels and ability to demonstrate passion for potential new owner and consumer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- BA or BS degree preferable; MBA or Masters degree welcome.
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships internally and externally in a highly-matrix environment required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience required and if in hospitality sector this will be an advantage.
- Excellent PC computer skills to enable accurate reporting (Excel, Word PowerPoint).
- NC Real Estate License Required.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Please visit www.ccvjobs.com to submit your application online.