Construction Superintendent with great salary and benefits
Job Location: Kill Devil Hills
SAGA Realty and Construction, an innovative and growing construction and realty firm is looking for a self-motivated ,career oriented Construction Superitendent to join their team for a challenging and rewarding career. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent with an exceptional track record. The ideal candidate should be extremely organized, detail oriented and have excellent communication and interaction skills.
* Manage construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
* Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
* Ensure all building codes and SAGA Home standards of quality are met.
* Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
* Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
* Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
* Build sustainable relationships of trust with the homeowner through open and interactive communication
* Collaborate with process improvement, resource planning and purchasing in construction processes
* Interface with Sales personnel to manage neighborhood and customer activities and referrals
* Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Good management skills
* Good negotiation skills
* Great leadership ability
* Well organized
* Team player
* Works well independently
* Self motivated with the ability to motivate others
* Performs well under stress
Education and Experience
* A minimum of 5 years' experience (10+ preferred) in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction. A degree in Construction is a plus.
Salary and Compensation
* Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
* Outstanding 401k