Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Hatteras Island
Outer Beaches Realty not only takes pride in providing our Guests with vacation memories that will last them a lifetime; we also take pride in every one of our team members that work behind the scenes to make those memories possible. By providing a family orientated atmosphere that encourages our employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth, we can say, we have the best Property Services Team on Hatteras Island.
We are currently seeking individuals with high levels of confidence and self-motivation to apply for the opportunity to join our Property Services Team. Candidates should exhibit the ability to manage fast paced situations with multiple priorities, while maintaining the ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver outstanding customer service.
The Maintenance Technician position is a full-time, year-round position located at our Avon, Waves, and Hatteras Offices
· An understanding of general construction techniques, materials and tools
· Knowledge of home systems (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
· Capability to delegate/complete task with close follow-up and control through work order system
· Ability to see the big picture when assigning/completing work orders
· Report to the Property Services Supervisor to ensure adherence to company’s vision
· Maintain Owner and Guest relations
· Problem-solving in complex situations
· Working with and leading team members with a solid work ethic
· Must live on Hatteras Island
· Valid N.C. Driver’s License
· Reliable transportation
· High school Diploma/Equivalent
· Completion of OBR’s Predictive Index
· A CAN-DO ATTITUDE!!!
Perks (Not Required):
· Experience with Barefoot Property Management software
Please come into our Avon Office and pick up an application today or apply online. You can also contact Andrew Printz, Property Services Manager, for more information at work@OuterBeaches.com