Full Time Year Round Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Kitty Hawk
The Maintenance Technician position is a front-line representative of our Company to our homeowners and guests. This is an entry level position with several different tasks and responsibilities. Here is a sampling of the duties/qualities being sought with this position:
- This is a 40 hour a week position, wage is to be determined from experience
- Reliable transportation to report to work and ability to report to work on time is mandatory
- At least a high school education
- Desire to work in a fun and rewarding environment
- General knowledge in maintenance procedures
- General knowledge in work safety
- Good driving record and ability to be insured on Corporate Auto Insurance Policy.
- Accountability for job performance
- Perform general maintenance on rental properties (from light plumbing repairs, electronic device troubleshooting and repair, to light construction, air filter replacements, and some light electrical work)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to carry an extension ladder, use it properly and climb the ladder to safe heights to execute jobs as needed
- Must have knowledge and ability to use various hardware & power tools
- Must be willing to work in extreme heat and cold
- Execute work orders for guests experiencing issues at their rental property in a timely manner.
- Well groomed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
This position is Full Time, Year-Round and offers a generous benefits package to include PTO, 401k, and Profit Share.
Please email resumes to Rebecca@outerbanksblue.com