Guest Services Associate
Job Location: Point Harbor
Guest services associates will sell day passes and season tickets, admit guests into the park, check bags, and be the first friendly, welcoming team members guests encounter. Additionally, guest services associates will handle guests needs while they enjoy the park, find a prompt resolution to any issues that may arise, and assist management teams in delivering a memorable guest experience. Candidates must be customer service oriented, have the ability to deal with stressful situations in a calm, caring manner and have an enthusiastic, positive attitude. Must be 16 years of age or older to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ticket Sales
- Checking Bags
- Ticket Scanning
- Retail Sales
- Assisting guests with questions/ concerns
- Attends staff meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to wet and or humid conditions; outside weather conditions and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior Experience delivering superb guest service preferred.
- Guest Service Associates will become thoroughly familiar with the park, our attractions, our food and beverage offerings and outlets, and more to ensure the best guest experience possible.
- Excellent Guest service focus
- Possess basic computer and POS system abilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public and other team members in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Follow and enforce all waterpark standards
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the waterpark. This includes weekends & holidays.