Information Technology Technician
Job Location: Powells Point
To provide outstanding support for all Information Technologies used at H2OBX Waterpark.
To improve existing operations used by our company, employees and guests, through innovative ideas and suggestions using various technologies.
This part-time seasonal position reports to the Information Technology Manager and General Manager.
- Assist in maintaining Ticketing POS, Food & Beverage POS, Time & Attendance and Payroll systems.
- Use daily and seasonal checklists to maintain systems and track preventative maintenance.
- Provide assistance in support of LAN/WAN, Data Switches, Fiber Optic Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Data Backup/Recovery, VPN’s, VLAN’s, WIFI, CCTV and UPS.
- Support resort-wide audio and paging systems.
- Must be punctual, responsible and flexible to support operations schedule.
- Support park-wide audio and digital signage systems for day-to-day operations.
- Provide internal help desk support for PC, POS, land phone, cell phone, and software users.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for staff in person, via telephone or from remote locations.
- Work with all departments to develop better ways that IT can support our business needs.
- Maintain documentation of procedures and policies pertaining to network infrastructure, hardware/software and wiring diagrams.
- Problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- Able to work well with others required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Valid driver’s license preferred (if applicable).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Professional and accustomed to a fast pace, ‘Will do' approach.
- One or more years of experience working in an Information Technology occupation.
- Prior experience using and supporting Siriusware software is a plus.
- Experience in virtualization using Hyper-V or VMWare a plus.
- College Degree and/or equivalent work experience. Studies in Computer Science, Network Security, Information Technology a plus.
Generally accountable for:
- Complying with all Company safety standards.
- Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
- Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists.
- Communicating effectively with all members of the H2OBX Waterpark and Camelback IT team.
- Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
- Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
- During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by H2OBX Waterpark at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.