Job Location: Avon
OBX Linen Solutions, a division of Sun Realty, is seeking a positive, results-driven Linens Manager. This is a full-time, year-round opportunity to lead a team of linens professionals and guide daily operations including processing, packing, delivery and pick-up of sheets and towels for vacation rental properties. This is an energetic, high-production, dynamic environment. It’s a mix of floor, warehouse, field and office oversight and interaction. This role offers the potential for both individual and team projects and successes.
Sun Realty provides homeowners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction, ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in hospitality and professionalism. Successful candidates will possess knowledge of the Outer Banks vacation rental and hospitality industries, have organizational, and interpersonal skills, and be well adept at building successful, positive relationships. Schedules may vary and weekends/holidays are required.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- A minimum of one year of supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and supervise a team in daily operations and scheduling
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, work independently as well as with others.
- Computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 – 75 pounds, overhead lifting, carry, push, pull, throw, reach, sitting, standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending, twisting, repetitive motion, folding, wrapping, and stocking linens, loading and unloading delivery trucks.
- Project management experience
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Reliable, insured transportation and a valid, active NC driver’s license
All qualified candidates’ job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.