Long-Term Rentals Manager
Job Location: Kill Devil Hills
Sun Realty is seeking a full-time, year-round Long-Term Rentals Manager. Our Long-Term Rentals Manager provides Sun Realty's homeowners and tenants with the highest level of satisfaction, ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in property management, hospitality and professionalism and effectively build long-lasting relationships with homeowners and tenants. Schedules may vary and weekends/holidays are required.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- NC Real Estate Brokers License
- Excellent customer service skills; 1-2 years' previous property management experience
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and preferred experience with V12, LSI or similar software
- Reliable transportation and current, active NC driver's license
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to troubleshoot basic maintenance issues
- Well adept at conflict resolution
All qualified candidates' job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.