Marketing Assistant (Admin Duties)
Job Location: Kitty Hawk
Outer Banks and Sandbridge Blue Realty Services is currently seeking to fill the position of Marketing Assistant for the Kitty Hawk office. This position is a key position within the company on the delivery of customer service to our guests and homeowners.
Qualifications/qualities expected from a candidate:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, which include the ability to proofread, etiquette, appropriate punctuation and grammar. Attention to detail is a must.
- Perform general office tasks including answering the phone, filing, copying, emailing, data entry, and word processing.
- Computer competency including typing skills, and various basic software programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Writing reports and compiling statistical information.
- Assist with photography staging of vacation rental homes, scheduling, email blasts, and onboarding new properties (previous experience in these areas is a plus, but not required).
- Marketing Experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to report to work on time is mandatory.
- Reliable transportation to report to work at our Kitty Hawk location and occasionally our Sandbridge location.
- At least a high school education.
- Positive attitude with background in customer service and willingness to learn and excel.
- Ability to pass a drug test is required.
- Dress in professional office attire.
- Organize and maintain information needed for the company to ensure a smooth rental season.
- Ability to manage constant flow of work and coordinate and communicate clearly via e-mail, text, phone and written word.
- Other duties as discussed with and assigned by the company management.
- No conflict of interest with additional jobs “on the side.”
Please email resumes to Rebecca@outerbanksblue.com