Marketing Real Estate Photographer
Job Location: Outer Banks Area Wide
Sun Realty is seeking a creative, reliable, and personable individual to join our Marketing Team as a full-time Real Estate Photographer. If you have the technical skills, an eye for real estate photography, and a flexible schedule, we want to hear from you. Photography equipment will be provided. This position requires weekend, holiday and on-call availability.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Photography of Sun Realty inventory, from Carova Beach to Hatteras Island
- Staging properties, inside and out, in order to show each home at its best
- Editing of photography for inclusion on our website, and in our printed catalog (photos remain the property of Sun Realty)
- General photography of Outer Banks communities, events and activities, for use in social media, emails, advertising, and website
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum requirements:
- Able to work independently in high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Valid Driver's license, able to pass background and drug screening
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information
All qualified job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.