Job Location: Kill Devil Hills
Sun Realty is seeking a full-time, year-round personal coordinator for our Kill Devil Hills office. Personal Coordinators provide Sun Realty's home owners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction, ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in property management, hospitality and professionalism and effectively build long-lasting relationships with home owners and returning guests. Schedules may vary and weekends/holidays are required.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills; 1-2 years' previous customer service experience
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and preferred experience with V12 or similar software
- Reliable transportation and current, active NC driver's license
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Well adept at conflict resolution
All qualified candidates' job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.