Job Location: Salvo
Sun Realty is seeking a seasonal, part-time personal coordinator for Hatteras Island. Our Personal Coordinators provide Sun Realty's home owners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction, ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in property management, hospitality and professionalism and effectively build long-lasting relationships with home owners and returning guests. Schedules may vary and weekends/holidays are required.
For over 38 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Please review the list of minimum requirements, submit your resume, and complete our online application.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills; 1-2 years' previous customer service experience
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and preferred experience with V12 or similar software
- Reliable transportation and current, active NC driver's license
- Local Hatteras Island resident
All qualified, local candidates' job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.