Seasonal Pool & Spa Service Technician
Job Location: Nags Head
Village Realty seeks experienced pool and spa service technician (CPO and 2 years experience preferred) for Nags Head/Corolla.
Should have knowledge in pool and spa maintenance (cleaning and balancing) as well as troubleshooting and performing minor equipment repairs.
A pool and spa technician will have his/her own route. A route consists of cleaning a pool or spa, checking chemicals and adding chemicals needed to keep pool/spa balanced, check filter/pump, etc., straighten pool furniture, blow/sweep debris from deck and remove trash from area.
- Be Dependable, Accountable, Teachable, and Disciplined
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment; previous experience in pool and spa cleaning,
- Ability to handle physical workload (able to lift and carry 50-100 LBS)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must provide their own transportation
- Clean background check
- Competetive pay
- Must work weekends and some weekdays
Please reply with resume to: Lisad@vrobx.com or Call: 252-449-9200