Seasonal Property Coordinator
Job Location: Hatteras Island
Outer Beaches Realty not only takes pride in providing our Guests with vacation memories that will last them a lifetime; we also take pride in every one of our team members that work behind the scenes to make those memories possible. By providing a family orientated atmosphere that encourages our employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth, we can say, we have the best Property Services Team on Hatteras Island.
We are currently seeking individuals with high levels of confidence and self-motivation to apply for the opportunity to join our Property Services Team. Candidates should exhibit the ability to manage fast paced situations with multiple priorities, while maintaining the ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver outstanding customer service.
Seasonal Property Coordinators report to our Property Services Manager. This is a seasonal position in charge of inspecting home cleans, housekeeper training, report and follow up of maintenance issues, homeowner communications, and more.
The Property Coordinator position is a seasonal position located at our Avon, Hatteras, or Waves Offices
· Capability to delegate/complete task with close follow-up and control through housekeeping system
· Ability to see the big picture when assigning/completing tasks
· Report to the Property Services Supervisor to ensure adherence to company’s vision
· Maintain Owner and Guest relations
· Problem-solving in minor situations
· Working with and leading team members with a solid work ethic
· Reliable transportation
· Must be able to work weekends
· Must live on Hatteras Island
· Must be able to climb numerous stairs throughout the course of the work day
Perks (Not Required):
· Experience with cleaning vacation homes
Please come into our office and pick up an application today or apply online. You can also contact Andrew Printz, Property Services Manager, for more information at 844-OBR-HSKP (627-4757) or email@example.com