Termite Technician Assistant
Job Location: Outer Banks Area Wide
- Prepare job sites for termite treatments by assisting the senior termite technician by either trenching or digging around foundations.
-Carry lumber or other materials to job site.
- Crawl underneath buildings to assist in clean outs. Install vapor barriers or assist with anything else the master termite technician deems appropriate.
- Clean work site after completion.
- Be knowledgeable as to company standards for preparing job sites for treatment.
- Service all assigned work according to company standards each day.
- Promote good client relations through proper communication.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in a safe, clean, and properly operating condition.
- Maintain a safe driving record.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Must be able to sit for at least 2 hours without a break.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to squat and kneel.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must be able to wear and use a respirator.
We offer a very competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan and other cool perks from working with a family owned business. If you think you have what it takes drop by our office, or send us your information. We'd love to hear from you!
812 Poplar Branch Road Grandy, NC 27939 252-453-3693
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org