Vision & Mission Statements, Values
The Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce
Mission Statement: Empower the Outer Banks business community by promoting and developing economic prosperity.
Vision Statement: To be the leader in providing comprehensive resources for the Outer Banks business community.
Values: The Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce will adhere to these values as a means to establish trust and ensure a positive reputation as an organization that is working to help our members and the communities we serve.
- Leadership and Advocacy – We are dedicated to the growth and success of our business community and the local economy.
- Focus - Driven by Member Needs – We are focused on member needs and the success of the Outer Banks business community.
- Empowerment – By encouraging our members’ personal and professional growth through resources and educational opportunities.
- Stewardship – Protecting the vital resources valued by the business community and tourism industry.
- Collaboration – We value the diversity of our business community and encourage participation, inclusion, and collaboration.
- Connection – We connect people, community, resources, and commerce.
- Innovation and tradition – We are a proactive and forward-thinking organization that provides opportunities for our members while preserving and honoring the organization’s strong history.
The Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center, Kill Devil Hills.