Job Location: Harbinger
Sun Realty, Harbinger Maintenance Coordinator
Sun Realty’s Maintenance Coordinator will provide our home owners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction. This is an in-office position, infrequent-to-rare offsite responsibilities. The maintenance coordinator is the liaison between home owner, guests and Sun Realty’s Maintenance Team. It a full time, year-round position requiring week-ends and holiday availability, as scheduled, from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
A great opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge and is seeking employment with a successful company. Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties for over 38 years. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum requirements:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Outlook required. Excel experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills; 1-2 years’ previous customer service experience required
- Lives in or near the Outer Banks in Dare, Currituck, or Pasquotank Counties
- Ability to successfully pass background check with clear and favorable results
- Has knowledge of Outer Banks area
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to change
- Well adept at conflict resolution
- Effective listening skills
- Proficient communicator, in the English language, both oral and in writing
- Recognize emergency situations and take appropriate action
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes
Please apply by using the link: https://tinyurl.com/yddtzq3l
Or you may email your resume to: HR@SunRealtyNC.com
All qualified, local candidates' job applications will be considered. Relocation is not available. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.