Licenses and Voting Outer Banks


Drivers License & Automobile Registration

Licenses can be obtained: In Nags Head 2808 South Croatan Highway, Nags Head  (252) 475-3712.


Fishing Licenses

The NC Division of Marine Fisheries, for information, call 1-800-682-2632 or contact the local Wanchese Field office, P.O. Box 539, 604 Harbor Road, Wanchese, NC 27981. (252)473-5734.

Hunting Licenses

Hunting and Trapping Regulations can be obtained from the Clerk to the Currituck County Game Commision, Box 137A, Knotts Island, NC 27950. (252)429-3017.

Visit or call 1-88-2HUNTFISH (1-888-248-6834). 

Dog Licenses

Dare County Animal Shelter (475-5620)

Voter Registration  



Back to top