Job Location: Harbinger
Sun Realty is seeking a full time, year-round Maintenance Technician to join its team. The Maintenance Technician will perform a variety of duties to troubleshoot, make repairs, installations and maintain Sun Realty facilities and home owner properties. This position requires weekend, holiday and on-call availability. Please review the list of minimum requirements, submit your resume, and complete our online application.
For 39 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties. Sun Realty offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to include 401K, medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, paid leave, paid holidays and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in general maintenance
- Valid Driver's license for a minimum of 5 years, clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Able to pass background and drug screening
- Able to work independently in high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds, work in tight spaces, and work in extreme weather conditions
All qualified job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.